Struggling to with toilet / potty training or bowel issues such as encopresis, stool withholding or toilet avoidance? This cost saving mini- bundle is your go-to resource to reduce anxiety and increase understanding of the procedure. It is also a valuable resource for children with Autism or other disabilities who are having difficulty with toileting.
This Mini Bundle Includes:
1. “I Can Push Out My Poop” Social Narrative
2. “I Can Push Out My Poop” Adapted Book
These resources both feature:
- A simple story to teach your child or student the expectations of the toilet process, helping to reduce anxiety and overwhelm.
- Spaces to personalise each story with your child’s own interests and other details, increasing the likelihood that your child will understand the stories and internalise the message.
- Bright, colourful and age-appropriate pictures to engage your child and further understand the toilet procedures.
- Separate colour and black/white versions.
Why Have A Mini Bundle?
Presenting the same concepts in different ways (a social narrative AND an Adapted Book) is effective for:
* increasing repetition
* increasing predictability of the routine
* appealing to different learning styles (hands on, visual and auditory)
How Is This Resource Unique?
There are HEAPS OF Toilet Training Resources out there! So how is this resource different?
The BEST SELLER “I Can Push Out My Poop” Social Narrative is for children who are stool withholding, avoiding toileting or having difficulties progressing with toilet training. I have now added the ADAPTED BOOK as an additional teaching and learning tool.
This resource is NOT a story for showing children how to use the potty or toilet. In fact, the toilet is not even mentioned in this story at all!! For children with bowel and bladder difficulties, using the toilet is a LONG TERM goal.
This resource helps children to feel ok with passing a bowel motion (or, in children’s terms – ‘pushing out their poop’) to start to break the cycle of stool withholding, chronic constipation and toilet avoidance.
**This resource comes as a downloable PDF format.