Struggling to help your child or students learn the concept of ‘waiting my turn’ during talking or playtime? Feeling overwhelmed with using visuals to help students learn turn taking, participate and play in the classroom and home environments? This resource is for you!
This no-prep VISUALS PACK helps teach your child or student the concept of ‘waiting my turn’. The visuals pack includes:
1. SOCIAL NARRATIVE ‘Waiting My Turn’: This is a simple story that explains the importance of waiting at school and home – waiting to talk and waiting to play. The story teaches the social skills needed to demonstrate appropriate waiting skills in different environments.
2. INTERACTIVE SOCIAL NARRATIVE VERSION: The social script includes a ‘Draw Your Own Images’ version for your child to add and draw their own details. This helps increase relevance and meaning, increasing the likelihood that your child will attach meaning to the story and internalise the messages.
3. “WAITING MY TURN” VISUAL SPINNER: This resource shows students who is taking the next turn – perfect for turn taking and practicing ‘waiting skills’ during play.
4. “WAITING MY TURN” SUMMARY POSTER: A valuable go-to, no prep resource to handy reference, this poster displays appropriate ‘waiting’ activities.
1. Boys and girls versions included
2. Colour and Black & White versions included
3. Colourful, bright, age appropriate clip art
NB: This is a downloadable, printable PDF. No physical product will be sent.