Do you need specific visual supports and schedule templates for your classroom routines? Do you want to implement visual supports, First-Then Boards and Weekly Schedule visual supports in your class environment but have no idea where to start? This Resource is for you!
This Resource Includes:
1. 48 CLASSROOM THEMED VISUAL SUPPORTS: These visuals are your NO-REP, PRINT AND GO communication tool to support your students’ requests, teach classroom-based vocabulary and increase understanding of class routines. Perfect for modelling simple visual schedules for routines including:
(i) Daily Routine (e.g. unpack bag, Circle Time, Snack, Maths, Lunch, Art, Music, Pack Bag,
(ii) Morning Schedule (e.g. unpack bag, Assembly, Calendar, Read with Teacher, My Choice)
(iii) Weekly Events (e.g. Library visit, Sport, Integration)
2. PRINT & GO and EDITABLE VISUAL SCHEDULES:
(i) FIRST-THEN COMMUNICATION BOARD
(ii) FIRST-NEXT-LATER COMMUNICATION BOARD
Use these visual schedules to help your students:
1. Support receptive language through providing a visual prompt long after the verbal message is lost
2. Help motivate your child or students to complete in non-preferred activities: Using the First-Then Chart and First-Next-Later Board shows your students what is coming next, helping to keep them on track for a non-preferred task.
3. Express needs and wants, e.g. ‘toilet’, ‘drink’
4. Teach the passage of time through discussing future events
3. PRINT & GO and EDITABLE WEEKLY SCHEDULE BOARD: Use this template as a permanent, visual prompt for upcoming events and activities for the week ahead. Great for reducing overwhelm and outlining expectations.
1. Classroom Use
2. Literacy Centres
3. Integrated learning in different classrooms
4. Library and Computer Centre work
5. Speech therapy, Occupational Therapy and other Allied Health sessions
– Colour versions and B/W versions included
– Bright, colourful, age-appropriate clip art
– Valuable tips on how to use this toolkit to maximise your students’ outcomes!
LIST OF VISUALS INCLUDED:
Writing, Reading, Literacy Centres, Read With Teacher, News, Group Work, Sport, Maths, Music, Social Studies/HSIE, Geography, Meditation, Library, Computers, Integration, Science, Excursion/Field Trip, Art & Craft, Literacy, Drama, Audio Book, Shared Reading.
Roll Call, Assembly, Circle Time, Calendar, Listening, Looking, Hangs in Lap, Movement Break, Change in Routine, My Choice, Different Teacher, Game, Talking, Teacher Choice, Line Up, Pack Bag, Unpack Bag, Deliver Message, Recess, Lunch, Toilet, Sanitise hands, Wash hands, Pack Away.
There are no reviews yet.