Feeling overwhelmed at the thought of implementing visuals in your classroom? Wondering where to find the time to create the visuals you need? This resource is for you! These core visuals/cue cards are essential to support children’s understanding and communication in the classroom, as well as promoting positive behaviour and supporting behaviour management. Perfect for:
1. Classroom Use
2. Literacy Centres
3. Integrated learning in different classrooms
4. Library and Computer Centre work
5. Speech therapy, Occupational Therapy and other Allied Health sessions
This resource includes:
– 48 core visuals highlighting class subjects and routines
– Weekly Routine Chart and Desk Strip templates
– Colour versions and B/W versions included
– Bright, colourful, age-appropriate clip art
– Valuable tips on how to use this toolkit to maximise your students’ outcomes!
LIST OF VISUALS INCLUDED: SUBJECT VISUALS:
Writing, Reading, Literacy Centres, Read With Teacher, News, Group Work, Sport, Maths, Music, Social Studies/HSIE, Geography, Meditation, Library, Computers, Integration, Science, Excursion/Field Trip, Art & Craft, Literacy, Drama, Audio Book, Shared Reading.
Roll Call, Assembly, Circle Time, Calendar, Listening, Looking, Hangs in Lap, Movement Break, Change in Routine, My Choice, Different Teacher, Game, Talking, Teacher Choice, Line Up, Pack Bag, Unpack Bag, Deliver Message, Recess, Lunch, Toilet, Sanitise hands, Wash hands, Pack Away.