Struggling for ideas to teach your child or students how to play with bubbles? Do you need help using visuals to teach play skills? This resource is for you!
Perfect for developing play skills, attention and vocabulary, this visuals resource teaches your child or student the different ways to play with bubbles.
What’s In the Resource?
1. 8 different visual cue cards modelling play ideas for using bubbles.
The actions are:
‘blow’ the bubbles
‘catch’ the bubbles
‘pop’ the bubbles
‘chase’ the bubbles
‘wave’ the bubbles
‘stamp’ the bubbles
‘kick’ the bubbles
‘open’ the bubbles
This visuals resource includes:
1. Multiple Play Options: keep your child or student engaged in bubble play for longer with multiple ideas for using the activity – perfect for developing attention skills, creation skills and vocabulary, particularly verbs/action words.
2. Bright, colourful images to provide clear visual representation of different bubble play ideas
3. Draw-Your-Own Templates for children to design and create their own activities
4. Valuable information, evidence-based research on the benefits of visuals to help YOU help your child/students
5. Helpful photographic examples of how to use the resource
6. Suggested Vocabulary to use with each visual: Each visual has targeted key word suggestions for you to add to your child or student’s bubble play activity. This is a no-prep, print and go way to develop language skills and play skills.
7. Two Different Sizes Included: A4 and lanyard-sized visuals included. Use the A4 size to focus on one skill and use the lanyard-sized version for a portable communication tool to use in any environment.
8. Separate Boys and Girls version
9. Colour and B/W versions included
RECLAIM YOUR EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS AND FOLLOW ME for time saving editable social scripts, visuals packs for your special education classroom, advice,
up-to-date information and giveaways!
NB: This is a downloadable, printable PDF. No physical product will be sent.