Struggling to engage your child or students in play? Wondering how to help your child play to learn? Do you need help using visuals to teach play skills? This resource is for you!
This visuals resource teaches your child or student HOW to develop their CONSTRUCTIVE PLAY SKILLS – building, manipulating and creating – using 4 best selling childrens’ toys:
1. Wooden Blocks
2. Magnetic Tiles
3. Kinetic Sand
This visuals resource includes:
1. Multiple Play Options wooden blocks, magnetic tiles, kinetic sand and duplo – perfect for developing attention skills, creation skills and vocabulary
2. Step-By Step instructions for building specific creations for children that need additional support
3. Bright, colourful photos to provide clear visual representation of different creations
4. Draw-Your-Own Templates for children to design their own creations
5. Valuable information, evidence-based research on the benefits of visuals
6. Helpful photographic examples of how to use the resource
NB: This is a digital, printable product. No physical product will be sent.