Struggling to engage your child or students in functional play? Wondering how to help your child play to learn? Do you need help using visuals to teach play skills? This resource is for you!
This visuals resource teaches your child or student HOW to develop their FUNCTIONAL PLAY SKILLS – using toys for their intended purpose- using 4 best selling childrens’ toys:
1. Toy cars
2. Toy trains and train tracks
3. Dolls and dolls’ accessories
4. Ball games
This visuals resource includes:
1. Multiple Play Options: ideas for playing with dolls, toy cars, toy trains and train tracks as well as ball games – perfect for developing attention skills, creation skills and vocabulary, particularly verbs/action words.
2. Focused visual pictures for for using toys for children that need additional support
3. Bright, colourful photos to provide clear visual representation of different creations
4. Draw-Your-Own Templates for children to design and create their own activities
5. Valuable information, evidence-based research on the benefits of visuals to help YOU help your child/students
6. Helpful photographic examples of how to use the resource
RECLAIM YOUR EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS AND FOLLOW ME for time saving editable social scripts, visuals packs for your special education classroom, advice, up-to-date information and giveaways!
NB: This is a downloadable, printable PDF. No physical product will be sent.