Struggling to help your child or student progress with toilet training at home or school? Does your child experience constipation, stool withholding or encopresis? This SOCIAL NARRATIVE AND VISUALS BUNDLE is your COMPLETE, NO-PREP resource to teach the social skills needed for toilet and potty skills, as well as help those little ones experiencing encopresis or stool withholding.
This Cost-Saving Bundle Includes:
1. SOCIAL NARRATIVE “I Can Push Out My Poos” – help your child with stool withholding, toilet avoidance and encopresis.
2. SOCIAL NARRATIVE “I Can Wipe After Poos” – help your child or students understand and follow the wiping process to build independence and life skills.
3. SOCIAL NARRATIVE “School Toilet Routine” – help your child understand and follow the school toilet routine, helping to reduce anxiety and overwhelm and build independence.
4. VISUALS PACK “First-Then Chart for Toilet Time” – help your child prepare themselves for toilet time.
5. ADAPTED BOOK “Wiping After Toilet Routine’ – help your child or students understand and follow the wiping process to build independence and life skills.
6. ADAPTED BOOK “I Can Wash My Hands” – help your child understand and follow the hand washing process to encourage hygiene in any setting.
Each Social Narrative Includes:
- A simple story to teach your child or student the expectations of different toileting processes, helping to reduce anxiety and overwhelm.
- Spaces to personalise each story with your child’s own interests and other details, increasing the likelihood that your child will understand the stories.
- Bright, colourful and age-appropriate pictures to further help your child understand the toilet procedures.
- Separate colour and black/white versions, as well as a ‘blank’ version for your child to illustrate themselves, making to make each story relevant to them.
BONUS FILES INCLUDED!!
1. Reward Chart – Racing Car Theme