Struggling to help your child progress with toilet training or potty training? This cost saving social narrative mini- bundle is your go-to resource to help your child struggling with stool withholding, toilet avoidance, encopresis and other bowel issues. It is also a valuable resource for children with Autism or other disabilities who are having difficulty with toileting.
This Mini Bundle Includes:
1. “I Can Push Out My Poop” Social Narrative
2. “Wiping My Bottom” Social Narrative
These resources both feature:
- A simple story to teach your child or student the expectations of the toilet process, helping to reduce anxiety and overwhelm.
- Spaces to personalise each story with your child’s own interests and other details, increasing the likelihood that your child will understand the stories and internalise the message.
- Bright, colourful and age-appropriate pictures to engage your child and further understand the toilet procedures.
- Separate colour and black/white versions.
There are HEAPS OF Toilet Training Resources out there! So how is this resource different?
The BEST SELLER “I Can Push Out My Poop” Social Narrative is for children who are stool withholding, avoiding toileting or having difficulties progressing with toilet training.
This social narrative is NOT a story for showing children how to use the potty or toilet. In fact, the toilet is not even mentioned in this story at all!! For children with bowel and bladder difficulties, using the toilet is a LONG TERM goal.
This story helps children to feel ok with pushing out their poos to start to break the cycle of stool withholding, chronic constipation and toilet avoidance.
The Mini-Bundle also includes the “I Can Wipe My Bottom” Social Narrative, which is the perfect skill to accompany learning these life skills.
**This resource comes as a downloadable PDF.