Struggling to engage your child or students in play? Wondering how to help your students play to learn? Do you need help using visuals to teach play skills? This resource is for you!
This Adapted Book and Visuals Pack helps your child or student ENGAGE and PARTICIPATE in pretend play or life skills baking activities .
This resource includes:
1. “I CAN BAKE” Adapted Book:
Build students’ attention skills and baking vocabulary knowledge with this adapted book. Perfect for teaching action words (verbs), this interactive book also teaches matching skills, life skills, attention skills and vocabulary.
· Boys and Girls Version included
· Bright, colourful, age-appropriate clip art
2. BAKING VISUALS FOR LANYARDS:
Teach baking vocabulary in any environment with these portable baking visuals for lanyards. Perfect for play centres, learning centres, life skills and integration lessons, this resource includes 12 different baking action words in colour and black and white. The resource includes suggested vocabulary to incorporate as you play, making it ideal for homework tasks or for providing parent education.
3. BAKING VISUALS FOR SEQUENCING STRIPS:
Teach baking sequencing skills with these visuals and visual strips. Instantly demonstrate the steps required in a baking activity and help students to understand the specific steps and concepts involved. Watch your students’ participation and engagement soar with this resource.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES:
* 54 different baking visuals – includes naming words and action words
* Colour and Black/White version
* Colourful, age-appropriate clip art
* Top Tips (with photos!) for successful implementation, helping YOU to help your students more efficiently!
RECLAIM YOUR EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS AND FOLLOW ME for time saving editable social narratives, visuals packs for your special education classroom and home environment, advice, up-to-date information and giveaways!
NB: This is a downloadable, printable PDF. No physical product will be sent.