Struggling to engage your child or students in playing with toy trains and transportation activities? Do you want to include your students’ trains & vehicles interest to teach play, language and social skills but not sure how? This resource is for you!
NB: THIS IS A DIGITAL RESOURCE. NO PHYSICAL RESOURCE WILL BE SENT.
This Resource includes:
1. 56 Toy Trains Themed Visual Supports: These portable, toy trains themed visuals are your essential tool for:
(i) Teaching specific, trains-based related vocabulary such as ‘station’, ‘caboose’, ‘long track’, ‘short track’, ‘chimney’, ‘crossing’ and colours.
(ii) Encouraging expressive communication
(iii) Teaching basic concepts such as ‘in’, ‘on’ and ‘under’ using your students interest in toy trains.
2. Toy Trains Play Ideas Visual Supports:
These 6 visual supports help to:
(i) Extend engagement during trains pretend play
(ii) Teach specific, trains interests-based vocabulary
(iii) Provide no prep, print-and-go home practice language activities
3. “My Toy Trains Activities” Visual Schedule:
Give your students structure during their toy trains play to help:
(i) Promote positive behaviours
(ii) Extend play skills and attention skills through offering new ideas for toy trains play
(iii) Reduce overwhelm during open-ended play
4. Toy Trains Themed Sentence Strips:
Extend utterance length and support receptive language with these six sentence makers:
(i) “I found the…”
(ii) “I choose the….”
(iii) “I want the….”
(iv) “I have the….”
(v) “I see the….”
(vi) “I hear the….”
5. Trains-Themed Social Skills Visual Supports:
These specific, trains-themed visual supports help you to help your students:
(i) Join in toy trains play with others
(ii) Invite other students to play
(iii) Play cooperatively during trains play
(iv) Take turns during trains play
This resource includes:
1. Multiple Play Options perfect for developing attention skills, creation skills and vocabulary, imagination skills, social skills and language skills.
2. Focused visual pictures for for using toys for children that need additional support
3. Bright, colourful photos to provide clear visual representation of different creations
4. Valuable information and evidence-based research on the benefits of visuals to help YOU help your child/students
5. Helpful photographic examples of how to use the resource, helping you to teach play skills with CONFIDENCE and KNOWLEDGE!
There are no reviews yet.