Struggling to engage your child or students in play? Wondering how to help your child play to learn? Do you need help using visuals to teach play skills? This BUNDLE is for you!
This visuals resource bundle teaches your child or student HOW to develop their PLAY SKILLS in 3 main areas using common, best selling childrens’ toys:
1. CONSTRUCTIVE PLAY:
(i) Wooden Blocks
(ii) Magnetic Tiles
(iii) Kinetic Sand
2. FUNCTIONAL PLAY:
(i) Toy cars
(ii) Toy trains and train tracks
(iii) Dolls and dolls’ accessories
(iv) Ball games
3. PRETEND PLAY / DRAMATIC PLAY:
(i) Playing ‘Doctors and Nurses’
(ii) Playing ‘Tea Parties’
(iii) Playing ‘Camping’
(iv) Playing ‘Grocery Shopping’
4. EXPLORATORY PLAY:
(i) “I Can Bake” Adapted book, lanyard visuals and sequencing visuals
(ii) “How to Play with Bubbles” Visual Cue Cards Pack
(iii) “How to Play with Balloons” Visual Cue Cards Pack
This visuals resource bundle includes:
1. Multiple Play Options with each toy/activity, perfect for developing attention skills, creation skills and vocabulary, imagination skills, social skills and language skills.
2. Focused visual pictures for for using toys for children that need additional support
3. Bright, colourful photos to provide clear visual representation of different creations
4. Draw-Your-Own Templates for children to design and create their own activities
5. Valuable information and evidence-based research on the benefits of visuals to help YOU help your child/students
6. Helpful photographic examples of how to use the resource, helping you to teach play skills with CONFIDENCE and KNOWLEDGE!
Thanks you for visiting!
~Melissa @ The Teaching Speechie