Help Your Child and Students Develop Independence Through Morning Routines!
This resource will support your child or student to independently pack their school bag, both during the morning routine at home and at the end of the day at school.
This resource includes:
1. 40 individual visual cue cards relating to packing the school bag, e.g. ‘lunchbox’, ‘water bottle’, ‘jumper/sweater’, ‘homework’, ‘money’ and many more!
2. A ‘Weekly Schedule’ chart template to highlight daily differences in what’s needed, e.g. homework on Fridays; library books on Tuesdays.
3. Desk Sequencing Strip templates to show students in a different way
4. Memory Cards of ALL visuals to develop vocabulary through Memory Games, Go Fish games, etc.
– Photographic examples of the resource in action
– Colour version and B/W version included
– Bright, colourful, age-appropriate clip art