Struggling to engage your child or students in playing with toy cars and transportation activities? Do you want to include your students’ cars & vehicles interest to teach play, language and social skills but not sure how? This resource is for you!
This Resource includes:
1. 50 Toy Cars Themed Visual Supports: These portable, toy cars themed visuals are your essential tool for: (i) Teach specific, cars-based related vocabulary such as ‘tyre’, ‘fender’, ‘long road’, ‘short road’, ‘bumpy’, ‘smooth’ and colours. (ii) Encourage expressive communication (iii) Teach basic concepts such as ‘in’, ‘on’ and ‘under’ using your students interest of toy cars
2. Toy Cars Play Ideas Visual Supports:
These 8 visual supports help to:
(i) Extend engagement during cars pretend play
(ii) Teach specific, cars interests-based vocabulary
(iii) Are your no prep, print-and-go home practice language activities
3. “My Toy Cars Activities” Visual Schedule:
Give your students structure during their toy cars play to help:
(i) Promote positive behaviours
(ii) Extend play skills and attention skills through offering new ideas for toy car play
(iii) Reduce overwhelm during open-ended play
4. Toy Cars Themed Sentence Strips:
Extend utterance length and support receptive language with these six sentence makers:
(i) “I found the…”
(ii) “I choose the….”
(iii) “I want the….”
(iv) “I have the….”
(v) “I see the….”
(vi) “I hear the….”
5. Cars-Themed Social Skills Visual Supports:
These specific, cars-themed visual supports help you to help your students:
(i) Join in toy cars play with others
(ii) Invite other students to play
(iii) Play cooperatively during cars play
(iv) Take turns during cars play
This resource includes:
1. Multiple Play Options with each toy/activity, perfect for developing attention skills, creation skills and vocabulary, imagination skills, social skills and language skills.
2. Focused visual pictures for for using toys for children that need additional support
3. Bright, colourful photos to provide clear visual representation of different creations
4. Draw-Your-Own Templates for children to design and create their own activities
5. Valuable information and evidence-based research on the benefits of visuals to help YOU help your child/students
6. Helpful photographic examples of how to use the resource, helping you to teach play skills with CONFIDENCE and KNOWLEDGE!
Thanks you for visiting!
~Melissa @ The Teaching Speechie
There are no reviews yet.