Feeling overwhelmed at the thought of implementing visual supports and visual schedules in your classroom? Wondering how to set your classroom up for success with routines, subjects, playground supports and independent working skills? COST SAVING BUNDLE is for you!
This One-Stop-Shop Resource is Perfect For:
1. Classroom routines and transitions
2. Literacy Centres and other focus groups
3. Integrated learning in different classrooms
4. Library and Computer Centres
5. Playground Skills
6. Speech therapy, Occupational Therapy and other Allied Health sessions
7. Life Skills
WHAT’S IN THE BUNDLE
1. 198 Visual Supports for the Classroom & Playground
2. 10 Print-And-Go Visual Schedules you can implement RIGHT NOW
3. Editable Visual Schedule Templates to personalise for your students
4. Ideas for Implementation in different school settings
**RESOURCE 1: ‘SCHOOL BAG CHECKLIST’ VISUAL SUPPORTS
– 44 Visual Supports to encourage students to pack and unpack their own school bag.
lunch box, drink bottle, lunch, snacks, hat, jumper, sweater, library books, note, homework, pack bag, device, pencils, sports clothes, hand sanitiser, money, show and tell, lunch order, tissues, unpack bag, medicine, my choice, change, boots, slippers, earmuffs, beanie, coat, gloves, glasses, sunscreen, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
– ‘I CAN PACK MY BAG’ EDITABLE VISUAL SCHEDULES:
These EDITABLE visual schedules provide the ideal templates to outline the supplies your students need to pack their bag independently.
**RESOURCE 2: “YOU WILL NEED…” CLASSROOM SUPPLIES VISUAL SUPPORTS & SCHEDULES:
– CLASSROOM SUPPLIES AND MATERIALS THEMED VISUAL SUPPORTS: These visuals are your NO-PREP, PRINT AND GO communication tool to:
- Highlight classroom supplies and materials required for an activity
- Promote independent learning through breaking down tasks into simplier, more achievable steps
- Teach classroom supplies themed specific vocabulary
LIST OF VISUALS INCLUDED: colour, write, paint, cut, workbook, tape, highlighter, glue, calculator, write name, ruler, show teacher, I need help, line up, lunchbox, drink bottle, group activity, desk work, classroom, paper, school, toilet, eraser, partner work, books, sit on my chair, ready to work, finish, my choice, pencil pot, breathe, deliver message, music, relax, squeeze ball, please wait, stop, pack bag, listen, look, rubbish in bin
– ‘I NEED…’ AND ‘MY ACTIVITIES….’ EDITABLE VISUAL SCHEDULES:
These EDITABLE visual schedules provide the ideal templates to highlight materials and supplies required for a task and the steps required to complete a task.
**RESOURCE 3: CLASSROOM DAILY VISUAL SUPPORTS & SCHEDULES:
1. 48 CLASSROOM THEMED VISUAL SUPPORTS: These visuals are your NO-REP, PRINT AND GO communication tool to support your students’ requests, teach classroom-based vocabulary and increase understanding of class routines. Perfect for modelling simple visual schedules for routines including:
(i) Daily Routine (e.g. unpack bag, Circle Time, Snack, Maths, Lunch, Art, Music, Pack Bag,
(ii) Morning Schedule (e.g. unpack bag, Assembly, Calendar, Read with Teacher, My Choice)
(iii) Weekly Events (e.g. Library visit, Sport, Integration)
** 2 visual sizes included!
1. Mini-sized – perfect for individual visual schedules and desk work
2. A4 sized – perfect for whole class bulletin boards
Writing, Reading, Literacy Centres, Read With Teacher, News, Group Work, Sport, Maths, Music, Social Studies/HSIE, Geography, Meditation, Library, Computers, Integration, Science, Excursion/Field Trip, Art & Craft, Literacy, Drama, Audio Book, Shared Reading.
Roll Call, Assembly, Circle Time, Calendar, Listening, Looking, Hangs in Lap, Movement Break, Change in Routine, My Choice, Different Teacher, Game, Talking, Teacher Choice, Line Up, Pack Bag, Unpack Bag, Deliver Message, Recess, Lunch, Toilet, Sanitise hands, Wash hands, Pack Away.
**RESOURCE 4: PLAYGROUND VISUALS
1. 50 PLAYGROUND THEMED VISUALS: These mini-sized visuals are your portable, go-to communication tool to support students requests, play skills and behaviours in the playground. Clip them to your lanyard or keyring for an instant portable tool that you can use during:
(i) Playground Duty
(ii) Outdoor Play
(iv) Park and Community Visits
2. VISUAL SCHEDULES:
(i) ‘MY PLAYGROUND SUPPLIES’
(ii) ‘MY PLAYGROUND ACTIVITIES’
Use these visual schedules to help your students:
1. Plan their outdoor play activities, promoting positive behaviours
2. Support receptive language through prompting supplies needed for the playground and activity ideas
3. Support expressive language through modelling simple requests, e.g. ‘Can I play’
4. Express needs and wants, e.g. ‘toilet’, ‘drink’
THIS BUNDLE ALSO INCLUDES:
PRINT & GO and EDITABLE VISUAL SCHEDULES:
(i) FIRST-THEN COMMUNICATION BOARD
(ii) FIRST-NEXT-LATER COMMUNICATION BOARD
(III) WEEKLY SCHEDULE COMMUNICATION BOARD
– Colour versions and B/W versions included
– Bright, colourful, age-appropriate clip art
– Valuable tips on how to use this toolkit to maximise your students’ outcomes!
NB: This is a digital, printable product. No physical product will be sent.