Feeling overwhelmed at the thought of implementing visuals in your classroom? Wondering where to find the time to create the visuals you need? This GROWING BUNDLE resource is for you! Use this tool kit to:
– support your students/ children’s understanding and communication
– build independent working skills
– promote positive behaviour
– reduce anxiety and overwhelm
– save YOU time and effort, freeing up headspace for what you do best – TEACH!!!
This One-Stop-Shop Resource is Perfect For:
1. Classroom routines and transitions
2. Literacy Centres and other focus groups
3. Integrated learning in different classrooms
4. Library and Computer Centres
5. Speech therapy, Occupational Therapy and other Allied Health sessions
6. Life Skills
This HUGE Includes:
– 144 core visuals with both the image descriptive word included
– Weekly Routine Chart and Desk Strip templates
– Colour versions and B/W versions included
– Bright, colourful, age-appropriate clip art
– Valuable tips on how to use this toolkit to maximise your students’ outcomes!
LIST OF VISUALS INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:
1. “SCHOOL SUBJECTS” VISUALS:
Writing, Reading, Literacy Centres, Read With Teacher, News, Group Work, Sport, Maths, Music, Social Studies/HSIE, Geography, Meditation, Library, Computers, Integration, Science, Excursion/Field Trip, Art & Craft, Literacy, Drama, Audio Book, Shared Reading.
2. “ROUTINES/ TRANSITIONS” VISUALS:
Roll Call, Assembly, Circle Time, Calendar, Listening, Looking, Hangs in Lap, Movement Break, Change in Routine, My Choice, Different Teacher, Game, Talking, Teacher Choice, Line Up, Pack Bag, Unpack Bag, Deliver Message, Recess, Lunch, Toilet, Sanitise hands, Wash hands, Pack Away.
3. “PACKING MY SCHOOL BAG” VISUALS”
lunchbox, fruit break, drink bottle, lunch order, hat, jumper/sweater, library books, note, homework, pack bag, tablet, pencils, sports clothes, sanitiser, money, show-and-tell, tissues.
4. “CLASS SUPPLIES & ROUTINES” VISUALS:
colour, write, paint, cut, workbook, tape, highlighter, glue, calculator, write name, rule, show teacher, line up, I need help, group activity, classroom, desk work, paper, lunchbox, school, toilet, partner, eraser, books, sit on my chair, my choice, ready to work, pencil pot, finish, breathe, deliver message, music, relax, squeeze, ball, stop, please wait, pack bag, listen, look, rubbish in bin.