Portable Communication Tool!
Do you need no prep, print and go visuals to teach classroom routines, craft lessons and transitions? These core visuals/cue cards are essential to support children’s communication and learning when you need to teach different steps involved in daily classroom routines.
1. Classroom Use
2. Literacy Centres
3. Integrated learning in different classrooms
4. Library and Computer Centre work
5. Speech therapy, Occupational Therapy and other Allied Health sessions
This resource includes:
– 48 core visuals relating to classroom supplies and routines
– Colour version and B/W version included
— Bright, colourful, age-appropriate clip art
LIST OF VISUALS INCLUDED:
colour, write, paint, cut, workbook, tape, highlighter, glue, calculator, write name, ruler, show teacher, I need help, line up, lunchbox, drink bottle, group activity, desk work, classroom, paper, school, toilet, eraser, partner work, books, sit on my chair, ready to work, finish, my choice, pencil pot, breathe, deliver message, music, relax, squeeze ball, please wait, stop, pack bag, listen, look, rubbish in bin